Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our Future House (Apartment)

After a long and winding journey (which took weeks) of looking for the perfect one, today my partner texted me that he finally booked a unit at Taman Sari Apartment that I liked (If you followed my twitter, then you know I mentioned "Finding the perfect apartment with the perfectionist is so hard and tiring"). We went to the building site last Tuesday (CMIIW), met the Marketing, went up to the third floor to see how it looked (the view, the size comparion, and the layout), then decided which one we liked from the several rooms offered. Actually the two bed room unit was already in mind, but I told my partner that I liked the room that we later decided to buy. It was a 70.95 m2 two bed room unit, with a great view of Gatot Subroto. I am so much more than happy that we finally got what we had been looking for. Hope we could finish all the last touch up before our D-Day, so we could just jump in right after our honeymoon. XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment